Monday, November 9, 2009

tripple threat

is it socially acceptable or even fashionable in the global community of bloggers to post 3 blog posts in 1 (one) morning?

hm.  While I think about that and get ready to study some hebrew...




I go through these phases.  I've been in this one phase for a little while, now.  it's this phase of wanting desparately to fit in and be connected somewhere, like our church body, but really finding no place for me outside of playing bass on the praise team.  I don't feel close to really too many people, even though there are definitely some people who I've been able to connect in stronger ways over the last couple weeks when I really started wrestling and thinking these things through.

There've been a lot of let downs, I suppose.  A lot of discouargements.  A man told me I'm too ideal - that I just give up when things get hard.  I don't know if that's true or if he would even remember saying that to me, at this point.  At any rate, I'm thinking through and I'm going to start praying more consistently regarding what I'm doing out here.


I know, there's a danger in posting blogs like this...  some guy will come on here, and could comment some kind of self-justifying post about organized religion and baptists.  no, it's not about that.  gimme a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment